Position and responsibilities:
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Strategy/Plan in line with sales to accomplish defined business and marketing objectives across product categories.
- Improving brand presence, campaign execution and display share ratio across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking and Trade investments ROI conduction
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers, briefing and managing internal and external agencies.
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility and shop-in-shop display ratio
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to monitor competitor activity, Evaluating visibility & market coverage of both competitor and own products
- Managing point of sale (POS) materials (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment) and SIS by finding the most efficient solutions, maintaining longterm relationships with selected suppliers
- Devising, implementing and monitoring successful BTL activities, especially through the development of moves with respect to marketing, sales and product strategies
- Training, leading and monitoring a field team of promoters and merchandisers, managing the team’s sales and bonus targets, collecting market data on competitors and own products, giving respective solitons based on data analysis in line with brand and sales targets, conducting monthly promoter sell-out evaluation from given targets and monthly sell-out performance tracking for each store/retailer
- Organizing and executing regular product and brand strategy trainings for the field team and retailer sales teams to provide with updates and product specifications
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience within Trade or Retailer Marketing in Consumer electronics/home appliances field
- A background with managing a field or sales team, comfortable with providing product trainings
- Strong reporting, excel and presentation skills
- Creative, energetic, and proactive individual with strong interpersonal, organizational, critical thinking and time management skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills – translate marketing initiatives into quantifiable measurable performance