Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage, mentor and coach developers, and undertake a leading role in the evolution of the software development process and methods by putting forward innovative ideas;
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain large and complex IT systems based on Java (JEE, Spring Boot) and/or Web services;
- Participate in the solution architecture and implementation based on microservices and SOA;
- Collaborate passionately with colleagues, focusing on software quality and proper documentation;
- Support business development by analyzing customer requirements providing effort estimations and designing solution concepts – both in house and on site by international customers.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field;
- 5 years of experience with full software development lifecycle in an Enterprise Java environment;
- Experience in Angular, GIT, Maven, Docker, JIRA, Confluence, RESTful web services, and Scrum is an asset;
- Excellent written and oral use of English.
You will belong to a friendly, highly professional and well-organised project team of software developers, consultants and testers. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. The complexity and size of the projects and our methodological approach are the best basis for developing your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive compensation;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours and location, top – of – the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.