Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in offshore vessel
Knowledge of Languages:
English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
- Be fluent in standard software for PC such as MS Office
- Very good command of written and spoken English
• Assures efficient co-ordination of personnel tracking system and administration of
personnel matters on board.
• Maintains required administration of all personnel on board in line with Company
• Prepares and co-ordinates crew changes as instructed by the Master / Superintendent
for marine and technical crew.
• Monitors and organizes the arrival and departure of all personnel and arrange transport
of all departing personnel to final destination.
• Prepares helicopter manifests.
• Ensures all new arrivals are in possession of a valid medical certificates and valid safety
training certificates as per Company training matrix – informs Master of any deficiencies.
• Maintains personnel data and retains copies of medical certificate and safety training
• Allocates cabins for all personnel and maintain records for Muster Lists.
• Retains passports and seaman’s books of all personnel.
• Registers embarkation and disembarkation of Seamen and technicians as per company
• Updates Muster-list, Crew List/ POB-PASO List.
• Prepares monthly time sheets of vessel personnel and issues to Company.
• Prepares payroll sheets for marine and technical crew linking the dedicated Job Number
for cost allocation under the supervision and signature by Master/Superintendent.
• Prepares statements of meals consumed, in conjunction with the Camp Boss – obtains
signature from Master.
• Ensures official documents for customs and immigration are updated and obtain
signature from Master.
• Logs/arranges/ distributes incoming and outgoing mail as per standing instructions
issued by Master.
• Supervises accommodation / cabin cleaning and servicing.
• Receives and processes time sheets of all Subcontractors.
• Ensuring that the appropriate documents (Hard and Soft Copies) relating to the Vessel
CA&A system are maintained and made available for inspection to the system verifier
and other interested parties;
• Assisting vessel personnel to document and maintain their individual competence
Portfolio’s and Logbooks;
• Liaising with partner companies and other stakeholders to ensure that all crew
mandatory HSE courses are kept current and the personal records of the crew are
• Maintaining and keeping in good order the training certificates of the vessel;
• Maintaining the HSE Training record and matrix for courses conducted onshore;
• Assuring candidate portfolios and Record of competence logbooks are kept up to date
and stored in a secure place;
• Liaising with the Vessel HSE Engineer/CSO to identify training gaps and potential dates
• Ensuring all certificates issued to vessel personnel under the Competency Assessment
and Assurance scheme are kept in such a way that authenticity or confirmation of issue
of a certificate can be verified at a later stage if necessary.
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety,
Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superior