Position and responsibilities:
- Supporting the monthly and year end closing procedures
- Responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping operations in SAP system
- Accurate and timely preparation of internal and headquarter reports and meeting strict reporting deadlines with delivery of timely and accurate reporting
- Responsible for bank payments, payroll (including monthly accrual calculations), expense claims and fixed asset management Responsible for managing bank payments, payroll (including monthly billing), expenditure requirements and fixed assets.
- Supporting audit, VAT and coordinating corporate consulting company for accounting related tasks.
- Knowledge and participation of accounts receivable & payable follow-up
- Ensure compliance with group procedures and local regulations
- Supporting employees for SAP annual leave portal
- Acting as a point of contact for medical insurance related queries between employees and broker/insurer Act as the point of contact for health insurance related inquiries between employees and the broker/insurer.
- Supporting and leading ERP implementation projects, ad-hoc financial analyses and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Accounting or related fields
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- At least 8 years of experience in accounting and reporting
- Strong SAP knowledge and experience is required
- Strong MS Office skills especially in MS Excel
- Hyperion knowledge and experience will be a plus
- Having strong IFRS background and holding CPA certification is a plus
- Multinational company experience will be a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, having analytical thinking, being result oriented
Please send your CV to [email protected] email address by ”Senior Specialist-Finance&Accounting” the name of the vacancy.