- To give price and rental information in accordance with the company objectives and customer demands. To make sure the booking and rental procedures are performed; To offer additional services appropriate for the customer expectation and to perform additional sales.
- To deliver to, and receive cars from the customer in the absence of Sales Support Personnel.
- To give feedback to the customers for whom the time of return is near and to provide continuation of agreement, when necessary.
- To follow-up the paper works of the rented cars.
- To perform the reporting related to the job in a timely manner.
- To inform principally the directors immediately in any unexpected situation regarding the business processes.
- To act in accordance with the current regulations and procedures in the processes regarding the job
- University graduation ;
- Having 2-3 years of working experience;
- Having advance Russian, English is preferred;
- Good usage of MS Office programs;
- Good sale skills and can direct the clients;
- Having sales and marketing training is preferred;
Suitable candidates should send their CVs with the name of the position “Sales Manager” in the subject line to email address: [email protected]