Waste Management Project Coordinator
- Drives all project activities according to the standards, effectively applying various project methodologies and enforcing project standards, to ensure quality and successful on-time, on-budget delivery of their project(s).
- Under supervision of Senior Leadership, assembles project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops project schedules and determines and acquires resources needed.
- Assists in communicating the business case to project team to assist with decision making and prioritization; keeps business case at fore-front to drive decisions.
- Acts as liaison between technology/business stakeholders and Senior Leadership on project status, issues and risks.
- Creates and maintains project plans and ensures effective financial forecasting and tracking.
- Interfaces with other technology and business organizations to reach agreement on scope, obtain resources and ensure proper preparedness.
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality, timeliness and adherence to organizational policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper documentation and handling of solid, liquid, hazardous, radioactive, and mixed wastes.
- Inspects waste storage areas and containers and serves as point of contact regarding waste management issues.
- Develops and approves waste-related policies and procedures and facilitates comprehensive resolutions.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in similar field
Please send your CV to email@example.com email address by noting the name of the vacancy