Work Location: Base Office (30 km away from the city centre)
Position Schedule: ASAP, 1 year renewable.
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Higher education, Degree in Mechanical, Petroleum or Chemical Engineering or Oil and Gas Related Degrees.
Work Experience: 3-5 years’ experience with pre-commissioning scope
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of methodologies, equipment and key issues related to fabrication / construction / installation and commissioning activities;
- Capability to model, gather, select, store and retrieve project data (formatted, unformatted, graphical, hard copy, electronic copy);
- Knowledge and understanding of HSE procedures and Project requirements for all project phases;
- Familiarity and knowledge of general QA/QC requirements, ensuring proper implementation and interpretation of the guidelines defined by the QA/QC plans;
- Experience with Subsea pipeline flooding, cleaning, gauging, hydro testing;
- Experience with Preparation/review of procedures, methodologies and planning for pre-commissioning activities;
- Offshore pre-commissioning experience;
- Experience with Vessel Based Spreads and Subsea Units;
- Experience with fluid handling interfaces (e.g. flanges, fittings, hot stabs);
- Be responsible for technical aspects related to the pipeline Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning activities;
- Be responsible for the supervision of the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning Subcontractors and to co-ordinate the specific work scopes;
- Review Subcontractor prepared documentation to meet Contractor and Client specification and requirements.
- Report to the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning Lead or to his direct responsible on either the project or bid organizations;
- Develop the technical documentation related to the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning activities defined by either the bid or project requirements;
- Draw up the operational schedule related to the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning operations in liaison with other function engineers;
- Perform all the necessary calculations and verification to define the proper selection of material, consumable and equipment necessary to perform the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning operation;
- Design of the temporary items to be prefabricated for the execution of the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning operation and follow up the fabrication process;
- Evaluate the technical and commercial proposals received by the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning subcontractor and issue the relevant TBEs to procurement department to finalize the selection;
- Attend meetings, both internal and with Client, to examine and discuss the technical aspects of the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning activity, including KOM with relevant involved parties/department (included but not limited to QHSE, Consortium interface);
- Notify his direct responsible of any problems occurring with any other engineering areas Supervise the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning Subcontractor during both engineering and execution phases of the project;
- Follow up the Hydrotesting and Pre-commissioning activity on site for both the on-shore and off-shore pipeline projects;
- Coordinate and follow up mechanical completion dossiers with Company and Contractor internal personnel
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.