Work Location: Baku Office
Position Schedule: ASAP, 2 years
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Higher education, Degree in Mechanical, Naval Engineering
Work experience: 5-8 years of experience in a similar position within oil and gas industry
Knowledge of Languages:
English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
- Skills and knowledge in marine operations in port and offshore (bunkering operations, servicing etc.);
- Skills and experience on onshore/offshore logistics operations;
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Awareness;
- Skills and experience in vessel supply and maintenance operations;
- Experience in warehouse and material control/movements;
- Skills and experience in lifting operations (planning & inspection);
- Knowledge of the functional requirements of the safety and security management systems and the best practices of the maritime codes;
- Knowledge of Windows Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
- Knowledge of ISM, ISPS and External Auditing.
- To support with coordination of the logistic aspect the entire offshore fleet during Project execution.
- Ensure compliance with International and Local requirements for Fleet and Support Vessels port formalities.
- Assist any formality/clearance whenever a vessel is calling or leaving a port and the area which falls under the competence of related authority. This could include requests and transport of pilots, additional towing/assisting tugs, any customs formalities related to the vessel, wharf age, mooring equipment and facilities.
- Assist any permit/authorization required for vessel navigation and/or operations (i.e. sabotage permit, flag dispensation, hot works permits, loading of gases/dangerous/hazardous materials according to DGR, handling/loading of containers etc.).
- Organize and coordinate provision of fresh water supply to vessels.
- Organize and coordinate provision of bunkering and developing together with
- Operations Manage proper logistics strategy for bunker supply and deliver support to the project to determine proper means of transport (i.e. PSV, tanker, barges, trucks), liaising also with Client and base facilities.
- Define together with the Logistics Coordinator the plan for marine fleet sewage, bilge waters disposal either with vessel moored alongside a quay (through suitable trucks or barges) or directly offshore (through suitable tankers or barges).
- Provide daily proactive support to the Vessel Management team and ensure optimization of vessel run/supply;
- Ensure daily collection and distribution of Support Vessels Daily Work Progress Reports (DWPRs).
- Coordinate vessel port calls as and when required;
- In conjunction with the VOM/VAM and other PLOG functions (Materials, Logistics, Pipes Load-Out), identify all vessel related port services which may be required during a particular port call.
- Assist in the management and day to day operational activities of the vessel management team and any of their appointed sub-contractors and to ensure that they act in the best interests of Company.
- Assist in the review and approval process of all invoices received from the port agents in relation to the port call activities.
- Report and alert in case of any safety or incident event occur on the fleet vessels.
- Support with regular planned vessels visit in order to improve safety and verify fully implementation of the procedure and prescription of safety input as per the project requirements.
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety,
- Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Please send your CV to [email protected] or click the button below
- Salary Negotiable