Work Location: Baku Office
Position Schedule: ASAP, 1 year renewable
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Higher education
Work Experience: Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Maritime industry
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent); Russian (preferable)
- Capability to follow up the Corrective Action Request (CAR) management and create a corrective action plan in line with Company safety management system and compliant with the maritime rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of the functional requirements of the safety and security management systems and the best practices of the maritime regulations.
- Be fluent in standard software for PC such as MS Office, Excel, Power Point
- Provide administrative and technical support for the maintenance of the maritime Safety and Security Management System, to comply with the overall maritime regulations.
- Carry out the administrative activities as follows and not limited to: Framework agreements management including liaison with external parties (service providers and consultants), coverage of Maritime Certifications, Correspondence Issuance and Control, Maritime Publication Monitoring and Control, Record keeping.
- Contribute to shipboard Safety Risk Assessment and Management.
- Provide vessel regulation updates (e.g., address vessels for the update of new IMO, Flag regulations, etc.) Assist the Project Management team regarding ISM/ISPS issues during the project lifetime, provide assistance to team members at individual fields.
- Submit timely required reports.
- Report to the DPA/CSO any major obstacle encountered in performing the activities.
- Provide specific technical assistance (when required) to support the vessel through the certification process.
- Monitor the vessel certification milestones and process, submitting the required requests to the Recognized Organization to carry out the due verifications onboard.
- Verify the compliance with Flag requirements (ISM/ISPS relevance);
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the workplace, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.