- Work Location: Baku Office
- Position Schedule: ASAP, 6 months
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Higher education
- Years of Working Experience: at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
- Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
Other skills/Certificates Required:
- Strong Azerbaijani & English language, proficiency and high level of computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel.
- Ensure the process of all kind of external and internal courses as per company and project requirements, administration assistance for trainings’ arrangements;
- Track and enforce mandatory training (STCW, R/L, B/S and etc.) according to the Matrix;
- Generate, maintain and update training matrix for all personnel for required trainings;
- Matrix – interfere with Project Management, Partner Companies, Diving, Catering functions for identification of trainings’ requirements for all projects;
- Track the matrix and do any necessary arrangements/ bookings;
- Ensure filing (scan, stamping and registration) of all certificates in company drives and personal folders and distribution;
- Ensure the process of training evaluation forms, collecting all feedbacks, reporting to the Management;
- Other activities as assigned by HR Manager, Project HR and Training Coordinators;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.