Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Participation in the design and implementation of advanced web-based applications;
- Design, develop, test and maintain large-scale applications;
- Assure effective team collaboration;
- Adhere to software quality requirements;
- Draft technical documentation.
- University degree in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent working experience;
- Enthusiasm for programming and knowledge of Java;
- Quality- and team-oriented;
- Knowledge of English.
- Experience in Java, front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular), web services (REST or SOAP), Spring Boot, object-relational mapping (e.g. Hibernate), XML and/or databases (e.g. SQL).
You will belong to a friendly, highly professional and well-organized project team of software developers, consultants and testers. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. The complexity and size of the projects and our methodological approach are the best basis for developing your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive compensation;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours and location, top – of – the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.