Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting and coordinating the development of technical collaboration with governmental and inter-governmental structures, international private and non-governmental institutions;
- Establishing, developing relations with local and foreign partner institutions, and implementing joint cooperation projects;
- Engaging government officials, agencies, media houses, civil organizations on foreign issues;
- Developing and maintaining structured cooperation frameworks with the international partners;
- Reviewing, analyzing and writing reports on the policies of foreign countries and international organizations;
- Involving stakeholders and qualified personnel in the implementation of projects;
- Managing local and international events, as well as the organization of meetings.
- Higher education in Public Relations, International Relations, Management, Political science, Communication, Regional Studies, Security, Political Economy, International Law or other related fields;
- Communication, research, organizational, problem-solving, analytical writing and presentation skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken Azerbaijani and English (in addition, knowledge of Russian, French, German and other European languages will be preferred);
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and motivation for development;
- Experience working with MS Office, Google Drive, online search engines and social media channels.
- Preference will be given to candidates in the age group of 20-30.
- 1500-2000 AZN, will depend on the experience of the candidate in the field.