- Work Location: Base Office (30 km away from the city centre)
- Position Schedule: ASAP, one year renewable
Qualifications & Experience:
- Work Experience: Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
- Be able to effectively work with a heavy workload, under pressure and in difficult situations while maintaining strong customer service skills;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced speaking and written skills of English language;
- Ability to convey and explain information in an understandable format;
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
- Computer and data entry skills, flexibility, lateral thinking and a confident personality are also desired skills;
- Interpret and apply the different laws for the various work permits and visas.
- Contact the local immigration organisations and other authorities for the issue of VISAs or other permits necessary to live and work in the country;
- To examine the set of application documents to verify the eligibility for Work Permit, Temporary Residence Permit;
- Assist foreign citizens with immigration procedures. Ensure all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintain and update the database and records of Status for WP, TRP, VISAs and registration for expatriate personnel assigned to Azerbaijan;
- Provide regular status reports to HR Manager and other parties and stakeholders as instructed by Superior;
- Keeping up to date with changes in legislation and current affairs;
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable rules and regulations;
- Assist with interpretation and explanation of laws and regulations to travellers, company personnel as required;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.