- Work Location: Base Office (30 km away from the city centre)
- Position Schedule: ASAP, 1 year renewable
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Naval or Offshore Engineering;
- Years of Working Experience: min 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Construction area
- Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Capabilities/Certificates Required:
- Knowledge of discipline engineering design criteria, methods and workflows from conceptual phase up to site engineering phase.
- Capability to define the technical documents set based on project quantities and scope of work;
- Capability to perform and coordinate project engineering documents production activities and to check and review design documents, prepared either internally or by vendors;
- Capability to analyse dedicated project requirements in terms of local engineering standards and codes and to identify proper implementation actions;
- Capability to install offshore platform Tow-out/Load out and design all installation aids, in agreement and liaising with drafting department, lead method and vessel operation. Interpretation of installation engineering results relevant to the activity;
- Knowledge of standard engineering software such as AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of tools related to 2D and 3D modelling activities;
- Be fluent in standard software for PC such as MS Office;
- Provide on-site engineering services to the Project Manager or Site Coordinator to assist in the achievement of project objectives, according to the plan/procedures developed by the engineering project team.
- Execute the activities within his area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Work in staff with and report to the Coordinator;
- Perform all tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- Monitor construction/installation etc. progress to ensure acceptable quality of operations;
- Perform methods of installation when required in offices;
- Perform maintenance methods when required in the offices;
- Utilise the electronic daily progress report to monitor and record the actual vs planned activities;
- Verify sub-contractors performance and assess their operation performance;
- Liaise with the project personnel and on board responsible to ensure smooth job preparation and field operations;
- Perform yard activities supervision for the offshore construction;
- Liaise with asset management for the contract monitoring of the assets;
- Ensure the application of project engineering in the construction activities;
- Liaise with Client technical representative for all engineering matters;
- Perform all possible technical verifications on field;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.