Work Location: Offshore Construction Vessel
Position Schedule: ASAP, 1 year (renewable)
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Technical education.
Minimum 3 years of experience as as offshore electrician;
Experience onboard construction vessels.
Certificates: Valid Professional Certificates.
Knowledge of Languages: English (advanced), Azerbaijani (fluent).
· Knowledge of electrical connection techniques: cable connections, cable glanding, connections test for tightness;
· Knowledge of health, safety and environmental rules to be applied during the construction works. Application and promotion of safety intervention;
· Strong communication and problem solving skills.
· Ensure the performance of electrical works activities following Chief Electrician instructions and in accordance with safety and quality standards;
· Carry out the operations of maintenance and repair of the lighting system, the electrical equipment and electrical appliances. Lay and connect electrical cables, installing j-boxes if required. All activities are carried out under the supervision of the Chief Electrician;
· Perform the electrical works in accordance with safety and quality requirements;
· Follow daily instructions given by Chief Electrician;
· Perform electrical or electronic wiring connections for equipment, circuit breakers, transformers, cabinets and any other electrical apparatus;
· Ensure the works are carried out according to project drawings;
· Verify the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and report any anomalies to Chief Electrician;
· Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system;
· Ensure coordination with the adjacent works to minimize coactivity and eliminate unsafe conditions;
· Follow the permit-to-work statement;
· Ensure the housekeeping of the work location;
· Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
· Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Please send your CV to [email protected] email address by noting the name of the vacancy
- Salary Negotiable