- Work Location: Offshore Construction Vessel
- Position Schedule: ASAP, 1 year (renewable)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Technical education.
- Work Experience: – Minimum 3 years of experience as as offshore electrician;
– Experience onboard construction vessels.
- Certificates: Valid Professional Certificates.
- Knowledge of Languages: English (advanced), Azerbaijani (fluent).
- Knowledge of electrical connection techniques: cable connections, cable glanding, connections test for tightness;
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental rules to be applied during the construction works. Application and promotion of safety intervention;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ensure the performance of electrical works activities following Chief Electrician instructions and in accordance with safety and quality standards;
- Carry out the operations of maintenance and repair of the lighting system, the electrical equipment and electrical appliances. Lay and connect electrical cables, installing j-boxes if required. All activities are carried out under the supervision of the Chief Electrician;
- Perform the electrical works in accordance with safety and quality requirements;
- Follow daily instructions given by Chief Electrician;
- Perform electrical or electronic wiring connections for equipment, circuit breakers, transformers, cabinets and any other electrical apparatus;
- Ensure the works are carried out according to project drawings;
- Verify the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and report any anomalies to Chief Electrician;
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system;
- Ensure coordination with the adjacent works to minimize coactivity and eliminate unsafe conditions;
- Follow the permit-to-work statement;
- Ensure the housekeeping of the work location;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.