Work Location: Baku Office
Position Schedule: ASAP, 1 year
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Higher education
Work Experience: Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
Other skills/Certificates Required:
- Capability to use Corporate accounting systems for the accounting, bookkeeping and reporting process.
- Knowledge of methods for the automatic control of the accounting system;
- Knowledge of internal control systems and Corporate procedures Capability to identify and analyse relevant risks to the achievement of objectives;
- Assure proper accountancy handling;
- Achieve control and management of contractual clauses;
- Guarantee the notice of takings and achieve payments;
- Guarantee the reconciliation of open issues;
- Checking and posting of accounts payable invoices in SAP system
- Scanning and archiving daily documents;
- Issuing debit notes and posting in the SAP system;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.