Duties and responsibilities:
- Review and keep under control all cost elements;
- Ensure that all required information and documents are provided accurate and correct;
- Determine costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities;
- Review costs for all external inventory, labor, and material purchases;
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings;
- Collect and compile purchasing data for analysis;
- Review and document inventory and material purchases;
- Present cost estimates and budgets for new purchases;
- Accurate record and update existing and new purchased materials and goods;
- Compile documentation on standard costs and company production costs;
- Forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs;
- Correct prices by factual invoice;
- Prepare requested cost reports using fixed template;
- Perform Cost of Sales analysis, compare budgeted and actual costs, review and investigate differences;
- Support with month end and year end closing;
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual operating information and consolidations;
- Make variance analysis;
- Measure and explain reasons of wastages.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- University degree in accounting, finance, business with an emphasis in accounting, or a related field preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of previous accounting, bookkeeping, or related experience;
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, especially proficiency in Excel;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, standards and regulations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Accurate and precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Please note that position is open for candidates possessing Azerbaijani citizenship only.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.