- Work Location: Offshore Operation Vessel
- Position Schedule: ASAP, 6 months
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Technical education
- Work Experience: Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role on a construction vessel operating in oil & gas industry
- Certificate: Valid professional certification
- Knowledge of Languages: English (good), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
- Capability to apply and promote the safety, the safe working practices and environmental protection.
- Understanding of the correct use of Permit to Work system.
- Capability to promote the wear of the protective equipment and incident investigation.
- Capability to make diagnostic and troubleshooting of HVAC equipment in order to maintain the safety of the plant.
- Knowledge and application of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment critical for the safe and proper operation of the plant.
- Perform repairs and installation/replacement works on the vessel HVAC systems safely and efficiently;
- Install, remove and replace the elements of the vessel HVAC systems, using hand and power tools and the appropriate fittings;
- Perform troubleshooting on the vessel HVAC systems;
- Be able to read HVAC layout drawings;
- Provide support to the engine room department when required to do so;
- Be responsible for good housekeeping on the work site;
- Wear the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), wherever required;
- Participate to the Tool box talks meeting and JSA (Job Safety Analysis), wherever required;
- Report to the 2nd Engineer;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the line Manager.