We are looking for Procurement and Tenders Specialist required to prepare bids & tender documentation for the needs of different projects in a fast-growing construction company.
- The ability to co-ordinate and set goals for staff both internally and externally as per the tender requirements. The post involves the setting of time sensitive tasks for members of staff to produce work for the team in timely manner for the relevant document submission.
- Check various Corporate Portals and Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any potential tender opportunities which may be of interest to the Company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
- Responsible for updating all spreadsheets, databases and company records and to produce reports for both the team and for the board of directors when required.
- To develop good working relationships with all company departments.
- An ability to chair and take minutes at Tender Steering Meetings as well as ensuring accurate up to date records are kept of all action points.
- To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization and dispatch.
- Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle. To edit text submissions made by other members of staff including more senior members of the team.
- The position requires that tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications; are in line with the most recent research available and best practice; and are compliant with client requirements.
- To provide technical and commercial writing skills to the team and have the ability to produce costing information to help the Tender Steering Team decision making.
- Receive and deal with enquiries from colleagues and Clients concerning Tenders.
- To comply with such training as is required and necessary to perform the duties of the post
- 3+ years of experience in Tender/Bid/Proposal management
- Excellent knowledge of English language – advanced level of Business English is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management ability
- Experience utilizing proposal management software
- Ability to meet deadlines without exceptions
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to build positive internal relationships
- Able to work autonomously and self-motivated
- Team player with ability to work cooperatively with other departments within the organization
- Sense of urgency with a high attention to detail
Please send your CV to [email protected] email address by noting the name of the vacancy
- Salary 1000-1500 AZN