- Work Location: Offshore Construction Vessel
- Position Schedule: ASAP, 6 months
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Technical degree;
- Work experience: Minimum 3-5 years of similar experience on a construction vessel operating in oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of Languages: English (Good), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
- Capability to apply and promote the safety, the safe working practices and environmental protection. Understanding of the correct use of Permit to Work system. Capability to promote the wear of the protective equipment and incident investigation.
- Knowledge of vessel plumbing systems and capability to perform troubleshooting, repairs, installation and replacements on these systems.
- Perform repairs and installation/replacement works on the vessel plumbing systems safely and efficiently;
- Prepare and join pipe elements as required, using hand and power tools or machines and/or the appropriate fittings;
- Perform troubleshooting on plumbing systems;
- Identify leaks;
- Be able to read plumbing system layout drawings;
- Keep clean the work site;
- Wear the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), wherever required;
- Participate to the Tool box talks meeting and JSA (Job Safety Analysis), wherever required;
- Report to the 2nd Engineer;
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the line manager.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email address by noting the name of the vacancy