Hotel Overview: Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing exceptional guest service, including offering assistance to Colleagues and Guests in a courteous manner
- Performing routine work
- Maintaining and repairing all equipment and furnishings within the guestrooms, public areas, colleagues areas and back of the house areas
- Regular inspection of all electrical, mechanical and other equipments of a facility.
- Detecting any defects and malfunctions, immediately repairing, and refurbishing the same.
- Coordinating with the production and other departments for feedback on the functionality of machinery and equipments.
- Reporting all defects and damages to the Director of Engineering.
- Complying with the industry standards and safety regulations of working.
- Completing all tasks as delegated by the supervising authority.
- Maintaining all records of the repair and maintenance works conducted in a facility.
- Efficiently managing time and meeting all specified deadlines.
- Responding to emergency/Fire alarm calls from Hotel
- High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from a certified college.
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree in electrical, mechanical, automobile engineering or any other discipline with about 2 – 3 years of experience as a maintenance worker.
Visa Requirements: Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry – leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level: Colleague