- Work Location: Base Office (30 km away from the city centre)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Work Experience: 5-8 years of experience in a similar position within oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of Languages: Azerbaijani (fluent), English (good), Russian (good)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
- Capability to ensure proper logistic base management and planning, and correct management of asset technical office, dealing with fabrication, asset and operation requirements.
- Knowledge of handling, lifting and storage material methodologies.
- Knowledge of Master planning of shipping.
- Knowledge of all types of transport methodologies.
- Knowledge of material packing and marking for different methods of transport.
- Knowledge of needed documents of shipping activities.
- Liaise with vessel operations management, PMI, competent authorities, subcontractors and various functions involved in the supply chain management process in order to ensure that Project equipment & material mobilization/demobilization, customs clearance, tracking, handling, storage and final delivery onto offshore installation vessel are executed in a safe and timely manner.
- Coordinate the operating fleet and supervise Marine Agency services, customs and immigration formalities, food/fuel/fresh waters/material supply and solid, liquid waste disposal/crew change. All this in accordance with Project requirements, Corporate guidelines/procedures and HSE/security requirements.
- Support the Project in accordance with the logistic plan and/or method of statement, coordinate logistics officers and subcontractors, reporting to the Offshore Project Logistics Manager.
- In relation to specific assigned tasks may: Liaise with Vessel Management Team and Project Management to coordinate marine operating fleet inward/outward formalities and customs, arrange for vessels navigation and operational permit/authorization, according to local rules and regulations. Coordinate and arrange for Customs formalities from materials receipt up to final transportation offshore onto the installation vessel involved, and vice versa. Liaise with Tax/administration Department and supply chain management (Cost Control, Procurement, Post Order) in order to make sure that any issue related to inward Customs formalities will not affect outward Customs formalities and consequently will not jeopardize the overall Project execution, according to Customs and fiscal regulations in the Area/country of operation
- Arrange and provide for any type of supply that marine operating fleet could require.
- Supervise solid/liquid waste disposal services related in particular to offshore installation vessels. Liaise in this respect with HSE function in order to obtain all related licenses, permits (even through certified 3rd party) and make sure that waste is actually disposed according to local applicable rules and legislation.
- Supervise and keep update record of the services rendered by local subcontractors in accordance with related contract/agreement provisions also in view of further periodical invoicing. Issue/request Service Entry/Work Order to regularize these services and release payments.
- Ensure that all materials received are in good conditions through visual inspection and, provided with the documentation needed for the safe handling and storage and in case of any damage or discrepancy, liaise with POS in order to promptly activate remedial actions and/or notify insurance department.
- Ensure that equipment available is fully certified for offshore utilization and suitable to ensure a proper consumables/material rotation/transportation in accordance with Project procedures and needs.
- Ensure to maintain adequate care and custody of materials and support in defining and optimize storage requirements in accordance with materials specific characteristics, project requirement, industries standards, space and stacking requisites, considering any possible safety/environmental issue.
- Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements.