- Assist in management of personnel on multiple operational units.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes through a variety of means including universities, job fairs, external recruiters, and traditional print and internet postings.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Advises managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline systemof the company. Counsels managers on employment issues.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance evaluation.
- Organize mid-year and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic (E-GOV) and paper form.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- University Degree in Legal, Economy, Psychology, Business Administration (BBA or MBA degree) or Social Sciences
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in personnel administration
- Strong knowledge of HR management systems
- Good knowledge of labor code and employment-related laws
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
- Fluent in Azerbaijani and English languages
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of management
Please send your CVs to [email protected]
Deadline for applications – January 18, 2019.
Applicants without experience in HR will be out of consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.