Fairmont Gold is a special place! The personalized service provided as you greet your Guests at check- in or serve them in the private lounge, will show them that you truly care. The luxury our Guests experience and the memories you make as a Fairmont Gold Attendant will create a sense of loyalty that will ensure their return.
Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Front Office, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all Fairmont Gold service standards are followed
• Provide service in the Gold Lounge and ensure menu and food presentation is in keeping with Fairmont Gold standards
• Develop and maintain strong Guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty
• Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
• Provide exceptional Concierge information to our Guests about local and area attractions
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous customer related experience preferred
• Previous PMS experience an asset
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
• Must possess a professional presentation
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements:Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!