- Reporting to Project Manager for all on-site operations
- Responsible for all on-site quality control. Preparation of benchmarks, prototypes etc
- Responsible for all common user plant and services including maintenance and condition
- Responsible for onsite coordination, daily/weekly meetings with trades.
- Attend chair trade contractor progress meetings
- Review trade contractor Method Statements and report noncompliance or inaccuracies to Project Manager
- Produce and agree – short term review programs with trade contractors
- Develop a team approach with trade contractors on site and design team
- Comment on trade contractors monthly valuations
- Attend off-site inspections and agree on a delivery strategy with trades and design team
- Arrange final quality inspections with Project Manager and design team
- The responsibility of project image including conditions of hoardings, lighting, signage, entrances, housekeeping, etc.
- Ensure all environmental conditions/requirements are met and monitored
- Review and understand the scope of work each trade, detailed design, specification, and method
- Prepare daily site reports
- Site logistics and material distribution
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the area you are controlling
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Work experience – at least 3 years as Construction Manager.
- Knowledge of re-bar works including the “overseeing the re-bar deliveries” and re-bar works on site.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, project planning tools, Word, Excel, Outlook
Please send your CVs to [email protected].
Deadline for applications – March 11, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.