Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation of daily sales reports for internal purposes and for customers on request;
- Research and analysis of public sources, collection of statistical data, and preparation of reports for market;
- Preparation of sales related reports using related system and tools (SAP, CRM tools, reporting tools);
- Statistics data analysis. Reporting to State Statistics Committee;
- Preparation of offers/quotas, tender documents;
- Preparation of monthly market share reports;
- Coordination with logistics and finance departments;
- Customer discount/rebate management;
- Collecting data and processing cement complaints.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, economics, finance, or related fields (BBA, MBA is preferable);
- Languages: English,Azerbaijani. Russian is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, SAP system;
- Working experience in an international company is preferable;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, follow the deadline.
Procedure for applying:
Interested people can post CV’s at [email protected] , writing “Commercial Reporting Specialist” in the subject line.
All applications will be considered and all will be provided with equal access.Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 24 may, 2019