At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. Grow your leadership skills as Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, where your passion for both guest service and our menu offerings will ensure an engaged team, consistent guest satisfaction and outstanding operating results.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager, Food and Beverage, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and supervise the Food & Beverage team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Ensure that proper Food and Beverage controls are in place and adhered to
- Maximize revenues by communicating regularly with the Food & Beverage teams to implement agreed upon strategies, practices and promotions
- Monitor the departmental budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Address guest concerns and react quickly and professionally
- Ensure all Food & Beverage leaders have full knowledge of all menus in the various outlets
- Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meetings
- Select, train and develop Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a leadership role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!