|Social Media and Content Specialist
: Azerbaijan-Baku-Fairmont Baku
Social Media and Content Specialist
Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of Director, Sales and Marketing, The Social Media and Content specialist will be responsible for:
-Develops social campaign materials and content for aligning with social briefs on a monthly basis.
-Publishes content across various social platforms including paid activity (ad buying, targeting & segmentation).
-Supports content creation, execution, posting and writes copy for all content to leverage the Fairmont Baku, Flame Towers voice.
-Selects the proper imagery for day-to-day content and larger initiatives.
-Works with Design/Photographer team to create custom content.
-Article copywriting for digital/print media resources.
-Interacts with consumers in real time on various online platforms (e.g., Instagram Twitter, Facebook, etc.) based on a specific strategy and brand-voice guidelines.
-Monitors and maintains conversation in social media platforms and brand voice online in a timely and professional manner.
-Interfaces with all departments to coordinate in-house content for PR purposes
-Assists in identifying social influencers/bloggers
Analysis & Administration
-Supports launches of new social media channels.
-Tracks competitive activity and best practices.
-Remains current with social trends and opportunities for testing.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Execute communication strategies and execute public relations programs within the hotel\local\regional\national\international markets as appropriate
- Act as spokesperson for the hotel in the absence of the Public Relations and Marketing Manager
- Work with Sales & Marketing team and Corporate Public Relations to develop and execute brand initiatives
- Draft and disseminate press kits, releases, editors’ advisories, calendar listings
- Develop and build positive relationships with media and industry partners in key markets
- Execute joint, regional and national promotional opportunities with other hotels
- Develop and maintain all media lists and contact information
- Maintain an up-to-date photo and video library, including a photographic record of all media and special events
- Conduct familiarization trips or tours with local and international media
- Assist with hosting media events in the Hotel
- Participate in sales & marketing in-house events
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian preferably
- Previous experience within Social Media/Content Management required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all
Visa Requirements: Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry – leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
22.Jun.2018, 7:59:00 AM